Crossforth
Established Member
Hey Guys
Tomorrow morning, I'm taking a trip out to Penrith and coming back Sunday afternoon/ evening.
Tomorrow, I will be getting a service from Cross Gates to Preston which I know will be a Northern 158. From Preston, I will be getting the 1353 Virgin Trains Service to Penrith. This is a service from Birmingham New Street to Edinburgh. I assume this will be a 221?
On the Sunday, I will be getting the 1622 service from Penrith to Preston followed by the 1737 Northern rail service to Cross Gates. I know again that the 1737 will be a 158 but I assume the 1622, as it is an Edinburgh to Birmingham New Street service, will be a 221?
Anyone able to help?
Tomorrow morning, I'm taking a trip out to Penrith and coming back Sunday afternoon/ evening.
Tomorrow, I will be getting a service from Cross Gates to Preston which I know will be a Northern 158. From Preston, I will be getting the 1353 Virgin Trains Service to Penrith. This is a service from Birmingham New Street to Edinburgh. I assume this will be a 221?
On the Sunday, I will be getting the 1622 service from Penrith to Preston followed by the 1737 Northern rail service to Cross Gates. I know again that the 1737 will be a 158 but I assume the 1622, as it is an Edinburgh to Birmingham New Street service, will be a 221?
Anyone able to help?
