Bletchleyite
Veteran Member
I do like that, the revised yellow makes the units look less narrow, and with window bands and swooshes it doesn't look bland.
Needs the yellow stripe in 1st though!
Needs the yellow stripe in 1st though!
Thanks for that! I'll try and catch a shot of 1D88
Any idea if it's doubled up?Thanks for that! I'll try and catch a shot of 1D88Any idea if it's doubled up?
So 1D88 will also be doubled up?1635 Chester to Euston 221101 will doubled up with another set.
So 1D88 will also be doubled up?
Ah right, even better
Thanks for that
I do like that, the revised yellow makes the units look less narrow, and with window bands and swooshes it doesn't look bland.
Needs the yellow stripe in 1st though!
I agree.
It definitely makes the front look wider. I can't really work out why though? Because comparing the position of the yellow to the old Voyager livery, it doesn't look to be in any different position where it joins the head lamps! I just can't work it out. Unless its the red swoosh that makes it look wider rather than the yellow?
Not sure if it's already been noted, but 221110 (at least I think it was this unit) had white displays on some coaches today.
Those Azuma (Class 800s) things for LNER will not be in that flowing silk livery now!
Have to say that looks class. Better with yellow too. Hope it gets left on.
I think the front does look wider because the yellow tapers out and there is more black which meets the red towards the top sides of the windscreen, which is narrow on a Voyager.
If that makes sense!
Just left new street on the rear of 1R21.
Holyhead FIP last night. One of the lads approves of 101!View attachment 53928
Is the red vinyl metallic or Matt on the voyager? It's Matt on the Pendolino but this photo of the voyager definitely makes it look metallic...