Does anyone know the cause of the emergency closure of Victoria Underground station last night (around 11pm when I was looking to get a tube)
Automated emergency announcement playing at one of the entrances, some staff closing up others, seemed to be sone police presence at others too
Not something I’ve ever come across in my travels to London, eventually I worked out which bus to catch instead
Guessing it must have been something pretty serious for the whole thing to be evacuated and closed off but I can’t see anything today looking at the news
Automated emergency announcement playing at one of the entrances, some staff closing up others, seemed to be sone police presence at others too
Not something I’ve ever come across in my travels to London, eventually I worked out which bus to catch instead
Guessing it must have been something pretty serious for the whole thing to be evacuated and closed off but I can’t see anything today looking at the news