I don’t know all the details yet but wonder if someone can give me any general thoughts/advice
A friend was booked to travel by train from Paris to Venice on Wednesday. I understand that there have been some landslides etc which make the journey impossible/very difficult. She is travelling with her sister and they have decided to now go by air
They were booked through Trainline. She has been in contact with them and they have told her that she will have to claim back for the tickets through the individual train companies
As I say I am aware that not all the information is here. I’ll be able to get the rest at some stage if necessary but is it at all possible to comment on whether or not the refunds (if applicable) should come from Trainline or the companies
My friend’s initial thoughts are that as she booked through Trainline she’d expect to be dealing directly with them
Neither she nor I are experts on this though!
Thanks in advance for any insights
A friend was booked to travel by train from Paris to Venice on Wednesday. I understand that there have been some landslides etc which make the journey impossible/very difficult. She is travelling with her sister and they have decided to now go by air
They were booked through Trainline. She has been in contact with them and they have told her that she will have to claim back for the tickets through the individual train companies
As I say I am aware that not all the information is here. I’ll be able to get the rest at some stage if necessary but is it at all possible to comment on whether or not the refunds (if applicable) should come from Trainline or the companies
My friend’s initial thoughts are that as she booked through Trainline she’d expect to be dealing directly with them
Neither she nor I are experts on this though!
Thanks in advance for any insights