43096
On Moderation
- Joined
- 23 Nov 2015
- Messages
- 18,856
That is not correct. I have ordered a paper pass in the sale.Passes from this sale are only available as mobile passes.
That is not correct. I have ordered a paper pass in the sale.Passes from this sale are only available as mobile passes.
Did you have to specify a start date?That is not correct. I have ordered a paper pass in the sale.
Interesting, where did you do that?That is not correct. I have ordered a paper pass in the sale.
Interesting, where did you do that?
My information is from myinterrail.co.uk, which says.....Interesting, where did you do that?
When I start the order process on myinterrail.co.uk and choose a paper pass, then I have to enter a passport number and a start date for the pass.I've bought a discounted pass, via myinterrail.co.uk. However, I'm slightly concerned because I wasn't asked to enter my passport number, which I seem to recall is part of the booking process on interrail.eu. Should I be worried, or will I be able to enter my passport number at a later date?
I have a mobile pass.When I start the order process on myinterrail.co.uk and choose a paper pass, then I have to enter a passport number and a start date for the pass.
That's no problem. The latest possible start date is 1 June:A different question: I have a 10 days in 2 months pass. Does this mean that I can activate the pass on 31 May (just before 1 June deadline), but not actually start travelling until the middle of July?
You can do that. Your pass will still only be valid until 30 July. So if you want to do all your travelling in the second half of July, that’s fine.I have a mobile pass.
The email with pass number and details has now arrived, and it says I need to add my passport number when I chose the start date. So no problem.
A different question: I have a 10 days in 2 months pass. Does this mean that I can activate the pass on 31 May (just before 1 June deadline), but not actually start travelling until the middle of July?
That is correct. You can see that easily if you load the pass in the app and start the activation: the latest date you can chose is 1 June.the final date to activate is 1 June.
It worked in the usual way - specify first day of validity. Pass has now arrived and shows as being valid 31/05 to 30/07, in the normal way.Did you have to specify a start date?
Excellent - thank you.It worked in the usual way - specify first day of validity. Pass has now arrived and shows as being valid 31/05 to 30/07, in the normal way.
At what price?There's a website allaboard.eu which is advertising (on SM) passes 100% refundable instead of 85%. Anyone know anything about them?
At what price?
You can make any pass 100% refundable by paying an extra premium at the time of purchase.