Robinson102
Member
- Joined
- 16 Mar 2015
- Messages
- 103
Hi All,
I have been going through my photos taken at this years Rail Ale festival at Barrow Hill, and have come across one featuring a set of frames, wheels, and bunker of a locomotive.
Having checked through the Barrow Hill website, I can find nothing which specifically matches up to being it - so I am turning to yourselves to hopefully tell me what it is I am looking at!
Picture attached showing the mystery 'rolling chassis'.
Thanks!
I have been going through my photos taken at this years Rail Ale festival at Barrow Hill, and have come across one featuring a set of frames, wheels, and bunker of a locomotive.
Having checked through the Barrow Hill website, I can find nothing which specifically matches up to being it - so I am turning to yourselves to hopefully tell me what it is I am looking at!
Picture attached showing the mystery 'rolling chassis'.
Thanks!
