For those of you who read my poll analysis last weekend, these are the only constituencies so far that have gone against a unanimous polling prediction.Two split votes seem to have given unlikely Conservative wins in Leicester East and Chingford and Woodford Green.
And a speech which I dearly wish I could have switched off without switching off the election coverage. At least Galloway's gone.And Farage wins it. Damn.
I voted for the one who won here, but my vote was lended from the LD's.For those of you who read my poll analysis last weekend, these are the only constituencies so far that have gone against a unanimous polling prediction.
On a personal note, this is my 12th general election, and a few moments ago, for the first time I have a constituency MP that I actually voted for.
I hope someone remembers to tell her that's she did a [expletative] good job.Gillian Keegan gone. Tragedy...
Nah. Just tell her to [expletive] off and don't let the door hit her arse on the way out.I hope someone remembers to tell her that's she did a [expletative] good job.
Both Southend seats!Some stunning Labour gains flashing up. Isle of Wight West seems really surprising. I think I've also seen one of the Southend seats and one of the Thanet seats.
Both Southend seats!

She shall not be missed!Nah. Just tell her to [expletive] off and don't let the door hit her arse on the way out.![]()
Live by the sword, die by an incompetent government?Mordaunt is gone.
When you live by the sword...
Suffolk Coastal is a Labour gain. Part of me feels that something has gone slightly wrong if Labour can pick up Suffolk Coastal but lose Leicester South (for instance), but I'm not complaining!Wow! Seems to me Labour are picking up a lot of seats in the London commuter area around Essex/Hertfordshire/the Home Counties.
Tice has gained Boston & Skegness. Gawd, this is really starting to stink.
Andrea Jenkyns gone as well
Marvellous
Andrew bridgen lost his seat to labour