ModernRailways
Established Member
- Joined
- 21 Apr 2011
- Messages
- 2,184
Not sure but if it means that my ears won't be taken off by the loudness of the Haymarket announcements then I'm happy.![]()
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just want to say a huge well done to Metro tonight. As always I do have one problem though
Trains leaving the Foo Fighters concert were rammed, extra trains were put on, extra to those that were already extras. It caused the power to trip on my train
However, the last train to South Shields from Pelaw was still at 2336 (the usual time), I must admit, I do feel that a shuttle service from Pelaw to South Shields could have been provided until around 0030 though. There seemed to be a lot of people having to get taxi's because there were no trains and the last bus (No. 27) left Heworth at 2350. I don't believe there were additional buses from Heworth/Pelaw towards South Shields (none that I was aware of anyway).
Either way, I thought I'd give them a bit of a thumbs up for their handling of the event and especially for manning their Twitter!
Last edited:
