Statto
Established Member
Merseyrail you can see Bidston & Moreton from Leasowe, & Wallasey Grove Road from Wallasey Village & vice versa
Anywhere where you can see stations on the opposite side of a river? Clydeside, Merseyside, etc?
You can also seeWorcester Park and motspur park
Yes. Possibly except the Up Loop from the Up Mid Kent.Possibly not quite in the spirit of the question, but are the two Catford stations' platforms visible from one another?
You can also see Worcester Park from the footbridge at Raynes Park, and from the SWML 'down' from Raynes Park.
Whichever is nearest! I always get them mixed up!Penge West - Anerley
Canada Water - Rotherhithe
Worcester Park really? Not Motspur Park?
Whichever is nearest! I always get them mixed up!![]()
From Warblington you can indeed see Havant and also in the other direction Emsworth. From Emsworth (up side) it is possible to see Warblington and Havant to the west as well as Southbourne in the other direction. Needless to say you need damn good eyesight.Havant <> Warblington.
I think there are a few visible pairs on the “west coastway”, but that’s one I know for sure.