craigybagel
Established Member
- Joined
- 25 Oct 2012
- Messages
- 5,829
Restricting it to 150s, probably Chester to Llandudno Jn narrowly beats Bristol TM to Taunton.
And what service is booked for 150s that runs non stop Chester to Llandudno Junction?
Restricting it to 150s, probably Chester to Llandudno Jn narrowly beats Bristol TM to Taunton.
No 150s in Scotland but plenty of 156/158s
A fair collection of once a day diagrams but Caersws to machynlleth on the Cambrian Mainlineis 22 miles there's 12 trains a day that do it non stop each way.
I thought other posters were suggesting there were.And what service is booked for 150s that runs non stop Chester to Llandudno Junction?
And what service is booked for 150s that runs non stop Chester to Llandudno Junction?
They're run by class 158 Express Sprinters, not 150s as a rule.
150s do the Crewe-Chester shuttles, Crewe-Llandudno are either 158s or 175s.
Which is why I was somewhat surprised to see this:The only 150 booked to go down the coast is the unit that spends the day on the Blaneau branch. It runs down in the morning ECS and whilst it does come back in service, it also stops at most if not all stations so it doesn't get a great nonstop run.
and I wanted to clarify in case there was some other service down the coast I'd forgotten about.Restricting it to 150s, probably Chester to Llandudno Jn narrowly beats Bristol TM to Taunton.