backontrack
Established Member
As per the thread title, what was the last thing you ate on a train? Feel free to add the class and operator if you like.
I'll start us off with a pot of Sainsbury's Cheese & Tomato Pasta Salad. Eaten on an SWT Class 159 from Salisbury to London (it had previously come from both Exeter and Bristol*).
*The train, not the salad. Otherwise I'd be worried.
EDIT: To post what you last ate apart from trains, please visit this thread: http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?p=2298879
To discuss what you've recently eaten on a train, please continue in this thread. Thank you.
I'll start us off with a pot of Sainsbury's Cheese & Tomato Pasta Salad. Eaten on an SWT Class 159 from Salisbury to London (it had previously come from both Exeter and Bristol*).
*The train, not the salad. Otherwise I'd be worried.
EDIT: To post what you last ate apart from trains, please visit this thread: http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?p=2298879
To discuss what you've recently eaten on a train, please continue in this thread. Thank you.
Last edited:



