simonalexander05
Member
- Joined
- 21 May 2009
- Messages
- 11
Hi,
Is it possible to acquire a list of travel times between all adjacent stations on the London Underground (and maybe DLR, Croydon Tram Link and Overground too)? The reason I ask is I am planning on programming an automatic find-the-quickest-route planner and as such require this information. I know I could find it by doing many, many searches on the tfl journey planner - but this seems like overkill if someone has the information already to hand.
Thanks for any help you can give,
Simon
Is it possible to acquire a list of travel times between all adjacent stations on the London Underground (and maybe DLR, Croydon Tram Link and Overground too)? The reason I ask is I am planning on programming an automatic find-the-quickest-route planner and as such require this information. I know I could find it by doing many, many searches on the tfl journey planner - but this seems like overkill if someone has the information already to hand.
Thanks for any help you can give,
Simon
