Same here, I'm hoping that this is what they will do tbh.Not yet, also Piccadilly. I have a full set of enhanced psychometrics so unsure if they’ll check beforehand and send a different email regarding dmi (if I was to progress of course)
Same here, I'm hoping that this is what they will do tbh.Not yet, also Piccadilly. I have a full set of enhanced psychometrics so unsure if they’ll check beforehand and send a different email regarding dmi (if I was to progress of course)
Depends on the start dates they have in mind. For instance, if they won't have any instructors available at Newcastle until say February but Manchester have some availability in November they will prioritise getting some Manchester applications done first.Do you think if we have progressed, no matter the depo, we would be invited to the same assessment centre?
Thanks for that! Good luck everyone! And good luck anyone going for assessment.Depends on the start dates they have in mind. For instance, if they won't have any instructors available at Newcastle until say February but Manchester have some availability in November they will prioritise getting some Manchester applications done first.
Mine were different to my mates questions, he mentioned a few of his and they were completely different to mine if that helps.would you share the 5 questions as a heads up or do you think they’ll be different for everyone?
Honestly, best just waiting. You might have passed! I completed the error on the 27th JuneI haven’t had a reply after the error checking at all and it’s been a few days now. So I’m guessing I wasn’t successful even though I thought I’d done ok, although when I log back in, it shows that I’ve taken my test etc but it still doesn’t say my application has been closed-it still gives me the option to withdraw it. So I guess I will just wait until I have it in black and white that I haven’t passed. Just thought I may have heard something by now.
only had the email saying with hiring manager.No nothing at all since completing my error checking test last week.Anyone heard from Newcastle?
Yeah it’s a waiting game eh! I keep checking my emails every day for an update, but as long as I haven’t had a rejection I’m still thinking positive! Fingers crossed!Honestly, best just waiting. You might have passed! I completed the error on the 27th Juneonly had the email saying with hiring manager.
Anyone else get the email about the OPC tests in Leeds for next month? Manchester Piccadilly
In the week.Hi all, Newcastle applicant here. Still waiting on an email but was wondering; For the in-person tests are they held through the week or on a weekend? I work full time 8:30-5:00 with limited time off available.
I’m the same, So hoping if I get through we get atleast 14 days notice as that’s what I have to give for leave allowance. Good luck, I’m sure everything will work outHi all, Newcastle applicant here. Still waiting on an email but was wondering; For the in-person tests are they held through the week or on a weekend? I work full time 8:30-5:00 with limited time off available.
Funny that it was the one person who's attitude hasn't been the nicest to everyone. Not sure if they're believable tbhSeems very odd, I've only heard one person say they've received an email after the hiring manager email.
Good idea. @Azzer88 could you confirm the Leeds date in case we get invited?I imagine it's just a waiting game. I have a feeling (could be totally wrong) that different areas are recruiting via different timescales. I must admit, I have been checking my emails daily, hoping for good news but the wait continues! I personally am using this waiting time to practice and prepare for any potential/known tests.
Hi palSame here, I'm hoping that this is what they will do tbh.
Hi mate, I did them through an FOC a couple of years ago.Hi pal
How do/did you get your tests done? Through a TOC process or privately through a third party (if there is such a thing?)
Cheers
This is a Transpenine express trainee driver process thread mate, I'd recommend viewing this thread instead for more insight:So applied for a trainee train driver role with South Eastern, my application was accepted and I passed the M7 online test, what can expect next?
Thanks for that and for responding.Hi mate, I did them through an FOC a couple of years ago.
There is such a thing I believe, not too sure how to go about it that way though.
No problemThanks for that and for responding.
Good luck in the process

I did wonder where half my messages went, oh well, hopefully the thread will be a more supportive and positive one from now ehThis thread is getting weird. Why would mods delete posts that outed a liar but not the ones that gave us false hope?
To clarify, no one has heard anything (on this forum) since the online tests and the “application with hiring manager” email.