I would recommend reading that again.
fishquinn said "No 150235", to which I replied "Confirmed", that is to say I was confirming I did not see it out, as expected by fishquinn.
So, sadly, your congratulations are a little premature I'm afraid! If I had got it in the book I'd have been screaming about it from the rooftops! You'd have not missed the news I got it, that's for sure!


--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Let's get started with Thursday's observations, since I have some time to do so tonight unexpectedly.
11th September 2014
175105 0705 Milford Haven-Manchester Piccadilly
170512 0949 Birmingham New Street-Hereford, 1140 Hereford-Birmingham New Street
175107 0930 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen, 1503 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly
67030+67020 on Hereford's reversing siding on a test train, 1135
175113 0908 Milford Haven-Manchester Piccadilly
158826 1115 Maesteg-Cheltenham Spa
66096 was passed on a westbound freight on relief lines to Cardiff, 1228
66302 0823 Daventry IRFT-Wentloog (Tesco train)
150227 1235 Cardiff Central-Ebbw Vale
150256 1138 Merthyr Tydfil-Bridgend
170104 1245 Cardiff Central-Nottingham
150255 1241 Cardiff Central-Aberdare
66620 stabled all day on siding next to p7 (and the new platform works)
150267 1200 Bargoed-Penarth
175114 1103 Carmarthen-Manchester Piccadilly
43122+43026 1045 London Paddington-Swansea
142006+142081 1232 Penarth-Ystrad Mynach
143602+143605 1255 Cardiff Central-Barry Island
150104 1300 Cardiff Central-Exeter St Davids
43135+43164 1255 Cardiff Central-London Paddington
153312 1234 Radyr-Coryton
150245 1147 Treherbert-Cardiff Central, 1306 Cardiff Central-Treherbert
158798 0923 Portsmouth Harbour-Cardiff Central, 1330 Cardiff Central-Portsmouth Harbour
150264 1226 Barry Island-Merthyr Tydfil
143607+142075 1228 Ystrad Mynach-Penarth, 1318 Penarth-Bargoed
150241 1247 Penarth-Bargoed
143610 1245 Coryton-Radyr
150229 1146 Cheltenham Spa-Cardiff Central, 1335 Cardiff Central-Ebbw Vale Parkway
150279 1208 Merthyr Tydfil-Barry Island
143614 1241 Barry Island-Aberdare
150254 1318 Cardiff Central-Maesteg
158835 1217 Maesteg-Gloucester
175009 0805 Holyhead-Cardiff Central
150260 1225 Bargoed-Penarth
150267 1302 Penarth-Rhymney
175002 1314 Cardiff Central-Swansea (yes, really, I did check many times to be sure, but a 175 was on a stopping service to Swansea!)
175003 1321 Cardiff Central-Holyhead
143625 1304 Radyr-Coryton
150251 1217 Treherbert-Cardiff Central
43156+43018 1128 Swansea-London Paddington
150231 1256 Barry Island-Merthyr Tydfil
150257 1221 Aberdare-Barry Island
153377+150122 1104 Taunton-Cardiff Central
43180+43197 1115 London Paddington-Cardiff Central
143608+150283 1227 Rhymney-Penarth
170117 1010 Nottingham-Cardiff Central
150236 1240 Ebbw Vale Parkway-Cardiff Central
150251 1336 Cardiff Central-Treherbert
153312 1315 Coryton-Radyr
175005 1030 Manchester Piccadilly-Milford Haven
150240 1242 Bridgend-Aberdare
150217 1238 Merthyr Tydfil-Bridgend
158950 1023 Portsmouth Harbour-Cardiff Central
150260 1332 Penarth-Ystrad Mynach
143622 1300 Bargoed-Penarth
150122+153377 1400 Cardiff Central-Taunton
175102 1110 Milford Haven-Manchester Piccadilly
43197+43180 1355 Cardiff Central-London Paddington
143610 1334 Radyr-Coryton
43141+43188 1145 London Paddington-Swansea
143605+143602 1326 Barry Island-Merthyr Tydfil
143624+142010 1251 Aberdare-Barry Island
150283+143608 1347 Penarth-Bargoed
150262 1308 Merthyr Tydfil-Barry Island
142002+143616 1406 Cardiff Central-Treherbert
142076+142082 1325 Bargoed-Penarth
153323 Cardiff Bay duties
150279 1341 Barry Island-Aberdare (terminated at Abercynon due to a bridge strike, according to RTT)
158950 1430 Cardiff Central-Portsmouth Harbour
150252 1421 Cardiff Central-Maesteg
150236+153367 1435 Cardiff Central-Ebbw Vale Parkway
143622 1402 Penarth-Rhymney
43137+43021 1215 London Paddington-Cardiff Central, 1455 Cardiff Central-London Paddington
150242+142072 1317 Treherbert-Cardiff Central
153312 1404 Radyr-Coryton
150278 0900 Shrewsbury-Cardiff Central (via Llandrindod)
43158+43124 1328 Swansea-London Paddington
150257 1356 Barry Island-Merthyr Tydfil
66077 1407 Alexandra Dock Junction - Margam (light engine)
143606+143609 1345 Abercynon-Barry Island
142073+142074 1327 Rhymney-Penarth
142072+150242 1436 Cardiff Central-Treherbert
143610 1415 Coryton-Radyr
175007 1130 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
66130 1353 Margam-Llanwern
150256 1342 Bridgend-Aberdare (terminated at Abercynon due to a bridge strike, according to RTT)
150284 1338 Merthyr Tydfil-Bridgend
142082+142076 1432 Penarth-Ystrad Mynach
150227 1340 Ebbw Vale Parkway-Cardiff Central, 1535 Cardiff Central-Ebbw Vale Parkway
175011 1302 Carmathen-Manchester Piccadilly
60087 light engine from Canton arrived at west end of through roads, Cardiff Central, 1443
150241 1400 Bargoed-Penarth
150265 1500 Cardiff Central-Taunton (it also should have done what I believe was the 1204 or so from TAU, but I was busy at the time it came in!)
170639 1110 Nottingham-Cardiff Central
143601+143623 1451 Cardiff Central-Treherbert
143625 1434 Radyr-Coryton
150255 1355 Aberdare-Barry Island
158953 1123 Portsmouth Harbour-Cardiff Central
43022+43142 1245 London Paddington-Swansea
142010+143624 1426 Barry Island-Merthyr Tydfil
150260 1428 Ystrad Mynach-Penarth
142074+142073 1447 Penarth-Bargoed
153312 1445 Coryton-Radyr
66201 1400 Aberthaw-Cwmbargoed
150254 1415 Maesteg-Cheltenham Spa
150264 1408 Merthyr Tydfil-Barry Island
175006 1040 Holyhead-Llanelli (I know, what a weird place to send a train from Holyhead to!)
150262 1441 Barry Island-Aberdare
158826 1345 Cheltenham Spa-Maesteg
175009 1521 Cardiff Central-Holyhead
43026+43122 1428 Swansea-London Paddington (yes, I'd been festering for so long it's back and I've seen it twice today!)
150245 1536 Cardiff Central-Treherbert
175108 1230 Manchester Piccadilly-Milford Haven
150229 1440 Ebbw Vale Parkway-Cardiff Central
150248+153380 1223 Portsmouth Harbour-Cardiff Central (where the 153 came on then I don't know, since it's not allowed on 3rd rail territory)
150231 1438 Merthyr Tydfil-Bridgend
175004 1310 Milford Haven-Manchester Piccadilly
143608+150283 1500 Bargoed-Penarth
142075+143607 1532 Penarth-Bargoed
150266+150234 1600 Cardiff Central-Taunton
150251 1447 Treherbert-Cardiff Central
153312 1534 Radyr-Coryton
43134+43132 1555 Cardiff Central-London Paddington
43040+43185 1345 London Paddington-Swansea
150255 1526 Barry Island-Merthyr Tydfil
66079 1523 Llanwern-Margam
158833 1329 Fishguard Harbour-Cardiff Central
158835 1604 Cardiff Central-Fishguard Harbour
150267 1547 Penarth-Bargoed
142076+142082 1528 Ystrad Mynach-Penarth
150251 1606 Cardiff Central-Treherbert
143610 1545 Coryton-Radyr
150252 1517 Maesteg-Cheltenham Spa
150282 1618 Cardiff Central-Maesteg
143602+143605 1508 Merthyr Tydfil-Barry Island
150264 1541 Barry Island-Aberdare
158951+153368 1248 Paignton-Cardiff Central
142081+142006 1525 Bargoed-Penarth
175002 1621 Cardiff Central-Chester (via Crewe)
150283+143608 1602 Penarth-Rhymney
150279 1521 Aberdare-Barry Island (cancelled between Aberdare and Pontypridd, I'd assume due to the earlier bridge strike)
143622 1527 Rhymney-Cardiff Central
143625 1604 Radyr-Coryton
153380+150248 1630 Cardiff Central-Portsmouth Harbour (where the 153 would come off I don't know, what with the 153s being banned on 3rd rail territory!)
158833+150278 1635 Cardiff Central-Ebbw Vale Parkway
170520 1310 Nottingham-Cardiff Central
150284 1641 1542 Bridgend-Aberdare
170520 1645 Cardiff Central-Nottingham
43193+43182 1445 London Paddington-Swansea
175116 1232 Holyhead-Maesteg
150202 1515 Taunton-Cardiff Central
66085 on ADJ Yard, 1659
79263/79273 (track machines) on Maindee CE Yard, 1707
175113 1530 Manchester Piccadilly-Carmarthen
Just for the record, that took almost 2 hours to process! It should also be rather obvious I spent a LONG time festering on platforms 6 and 7 at Cardiff Central!
With that lot all done, it's off to bed shortly for me as I've got to be up in 7 hours!