ValleyLines142
Established Member
I'm jealous!
I can hear trains from my house, but not see them.![]()
Believe me, it's not fun when at 3am a bloody 66 storms through with several thousand tonnes of coal!
But apart from that, it's pretty cool! Just need a wider variety of stock. At the moment it's mainly 150s, 153s, 158s, 175s and HSTs, and the occasional 142/143.
Would like to see some Voyagers or Turbostars!
I have some observations from today too, although they're basically exactly the same as the ones above, only between 5 and now.
The 1855 Carmarthen to Cardiff is due to go past me any time soon, which is normally a pair of 150s or a 150 and a 153, so that'll probably be the last one for tonight now as it's starting to get dark so won't see unit numbers now
which is about two miles west of Cardiff Central.