Hi,
I have stumbled upon some multiple choice question asking how would I make general decisions, no specfic scenarios just strongly agree - stronly disagree options. My initial thought was that by thinking through decisions carefully and considering consequences, would put safety first. However you could argue that you need to act immediatly and not mess about in making a decision in an emergancy situation for example.
Could anyone shed any light on how you make decisions as a train driver?
Thanks so much.
I have stumbled upon some multiple choice question asking how would I make general decisions, no specfic scenarios just strongly agree - stronly disagree options. My initial thought was that by thinking through decisions carefully and considering consequences, would put safety first. However you could argue that you need to act immediatly and not mess about in making a decision in an emergancy situation for example.
Could anyone shed any light on how you make decisions as a train driver?
Thanks so much.