I'd be interested to see this when done.
And slightly O/T, between TPE North, South and TfW services, how many loco hauled movements will Manchester Piccadilly see per hour, I wonder? When did a large terminus last see so many diesel loco hauled workings?
Herewith my diagrams. Mainly done by interrogating RTT for 12/12/2022 and some from 11/01/2023.
EDIT 26/12/22.
I have based this around turnarounds at Scarborough and indicated where RTT alludes to a from/to headcodes.
The letter "|" is used to link diagrams that are ECS from/to service train (my assumption here).
I have used ->n leading to >-n to link headcodes that are not one above the other (very much guess work on that).
Others are vertically above so probably do not need indicating (my assumptions).
I will one day check for more from/to headcodes in RTT as more might get added.
Platform numbers at Scarborough are a bit hit and miss. Will see if these get corrected later.
So not yet definite what works what all day but will become clear when locos and sets get allocated ON & AFTER 12/12/2022.
END EDIT.
(spreadsheet at the bottom of my post)

Cleethorpes I worked out a while ago for Dec 2022 onwards.

Spreadsheet below - if it works.