Hi all,
I think I may already know the answer to this but I thought I'd throw it out here anyway to confirm.
I have purchased an Advance ticket which consists of two legs. The Mandatory Reservation Coupon only mentions the first leg of the journey (with start and end station, and specific time), not the second leg (only the main ticket mentions the final destination).
Is there any flexibility with regards to what time I catch the second train or is it necessary for me to very next train that arrives?
I think I may already know the answer to this but I thought I'd throw it out here anyway to confirm.
I have purchased an Advance ticket which consists of two legs. The Mandatory Reservation Coupon only mentions the first leg of the journey (with start and end station, and specific time), not the second leg (only the main ticket mentions the final destination).
Is there any flexibility with regards to what time I catch the second train or is it necessary for me to very next train that arrives?
I guess it falls under "inappropriate", then.