• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ticket refund but still travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

obobob

New Member
Joined
22 Nov 2019
Messages
2
Location
Uk
Hi all, if I get my advance tickets refunded, I called Virgin to ask if I could and this was okay w them, and I’ve already collected the tickets, what’s there to stop me from travelling with the tickets refunded??
Many thanks
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mikeg

Established Member
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Messages
2,071
Location
Selby
Hmmm odd response from virgin as advances are normally non refundable. Did they ask for the return of the tickets?
 

obobob

New Member
Joined
22 Nov 2019
Messages
2
Location
Uk
Hmmm odd response from virgin as advances are normally non refundable. Did they ask for the return of the tickets?
They just said I should pay the £10 per ticket and that’s it. I thought it was a slight loophole, do they usually ask for the tickets to be returned?
 

mikeg

Established Member
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Messages
2,071
Location
Selby
Unsure as I've never done it after picking up tickets. But there is a legal requirement to pay your fare under the regulation of railways act 1889. Whilst unlikely to be detected I would advise against travelling. Have you already received the refund?
Also are you sure it was actually an advance and not a walk up ticket bought in advance?
 

gray1404

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2014
Messages
7,652
Location
Merseyside
I'd also check if you have received your refund yet. Normally they will not refund you until you have returned the tickets to them and these would need to be unused (and not marked or gone through a ticket barrier).
 

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,481
Location
Yorkshire
Yes they would ask for the tickets to be returned, I'm also surprised that they agreed to a refund without admin fee, unless the reason you choose not to travel is because the journey is subject to disruption.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top