Potato/potato.Because it was the specifically the fact that they quoted the 14th Amendment as their justification, not that they didn't have the power to control elections, which was your claim.
Potato/potato.Because it was the specifically the fact that they quoted the 14th Amendment as their justification, not that they didn't have the power to control elections, which was your claim.
I wonder how many of those people heeded Trump's message that "help was on the way".16,500 dead in Iran. I thought that TACO was going to bomb them or something if they did this?
I wonder how many of those people heeded Trump's message that "help was on the way".
Yes https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...us-armada-heading-middle-east-iran-death-tollI’ve not really been following it, but is he sending anything in that direction? Aircraft carriers etc?
What they would attack to help the protestors is another question.The aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln and several guided-missile destroyers are due to arrive in the Middle East in the coming days. Additional air defence systems are being deployed, most likely around US and Israeli airbases. The UK said it would send RAF Eurofighter Typhoon jets from 12 Squadron to Qatar, at Doha’s request.
Yes https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...us-armada-heading-middle-east-iran-death-toll
What they would attack to help the protestors is another question.
The U.S. is now responding. Previously, there was no carrier battle group anywhere near the area. It being more important to Trump to have a carrier group near Venezuela...I’ve not really been following it, but is he sending anything in that direction? Aircraft carriers etc?
I don't think this is the video that is being referred to, but this video does have a discussion on Trumps health.Someone who is medically trained has estimated less than that. Unfortunately I wasn't signed in to YouTube so it's not in my history but the doctor said that he would be surprised if DJT was still able to discharge the duties of the office of President in three months time.
I shall hunt and see if I can find it.
YouTube said:MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald Trump’s health rapidly deteriorating and it’s now becoming a major topic that the country and world is talking about an his womb aides are terrified.
Man shot by federal officers in Minneapolis has died - reports
A 51-year-old man shot by federal immigration officers in Minneapolis has died, a hospital record obtained by the Associated Press shows.
CNN has also reported that the man shot during the federal immigration enforcement operation in Minneapolis has died this morning. The Minnesota Star Tribune has also reported the man has been killed.
That's utterly shocking. It's cold blooded murder, nothing else.
The above video shows the shooting (7 shots?) and it looks very much like an execution. [Warning; it's quite graphic]
It's alleged the victim had a gun. As you'll see in the video, there's a star witness who I hope wasn't intercepted to have her phone taken away (or indeed herself taken away).
Update: On Reddit (use caution as it's speculation) there is someone saying she was detained along with other witnesses nearby. Also, the victim was apparently wearing mittens so likely didn't pull a gun - but perhaps was just carrying one (and in the USA, that's a thing, right? As in there's some sort of amendment they keep mentioning from time to time?).
Minneapolis police chief Brian O’Hara has said the city authorities know the identity of the man killed by federal officers this morning, but the name is not being released at this time.
He described the person shot dead as a white man, a resident of the city and a US citizen. O’Hara said the victim was 37 years old
O’Hara said that the Minnesota authorities have put national guard troops on stand-by.
That they were presumably legally allowed to carry (Second Amendment).It's alleged the victim had a gun.
Agreed. I don't like throwing around the word "murder" without a person being convicted of it, but this looks almost beyond that. Obviously we are not in the possession of all the facts, but there are certainly terms stronger than "murder" which I would be tempted to apply.That they were presumably legally allowed to carry (Second Amendment).
It was holstered and was removed by another agent several seconds before one started emptying his magazine into the victim.
OK, this is nothing like the scale of the Iranian regime's murders, but the scale is the only difference.
This man was NOT brandishing a firearm. He was holding his phone. He then put his body between ICE thugs and woman. He was then sprayed with a chemical agent, tackled, disarmed, and executed. Plain as day. DO NOT let them tell you otherwise.
I'll jump in here and say what others aren't saying, it was a public execution. There's no other way to say it.Agreed. I don't like throwing around the word "murder" without a person being convicted of it, but this looks almost beyond that. Obviously we are not in the possession of all the facts, but there are certainly terms stronger than "murder" which I would be tempted to apply.
Hopefully this will be a further tipping point - but the fact that it is costing (in my opinion) blameless lives should hopefully put to bed any notion that the US is a country which is anything but broken and dysfunctional.
That was the phrase I had in mind. I haven't watched the video because I can't deal with anything stronger than Disney's Robin Hood but you and others have provided harrowing enough descriptions that I get the gist!I'll jump in here and say what others aren't saying, it was a public execution. There's no other way to say it.
Agreed. It's sickening. Meanwhile the architects of this destruction are busy convincing us that the UK is in crisis, on the brink of civil war, etc. etc. etc.You can see in that video that the victim first tries to help a fellow protestor who ICE had pushed to the ground, and as he was doing do the same agent proceeds to spray him with some chemicals, then other agents pile on, beat the crap out of him then fire multiple shots even as they backed away from what was no clearly a dead man. Ever since that human abomination Stephen Miller told ICE agents that they had full immunity, the clock was ticking on an event like this. And sure as the sun rises in the morning, another person has been killed by ICE. Make no mistake, this won't be the last time either, and I can sense from what people in that state and beyond are saying online that things are about to spiral out of control.
The only way to stop it will be to remove Trump and his megalomaniacs from office as soon as possible.
Ever since that human abomination Stephen Miller told ICE agents that they had full immunity, the clock was ticking on an event like this. And sure as the sun rises in the morning, another person has been killed by ICE. Make no mistake, this won't be the last time either, and I can sense from what people in that state and beyond are saying online that things are about to spiral out of control.
The only way to stop it will be to remove Trump and his megalomaniacs from office as soon as possible.
That was the phrase I had in mind. I haven't watched the video because I can't deal with anything stronger than Disney's Robin Hood but you and others have providing harrowing enough descriptions that I get the gist!
Another angle showing what happened before.
![]()
Allison Gill (@muellershewrote.com)
ANOTHER ANGLE. This man was NOT brandishing a firearm. He was holding his phone. He then put his body between ICE thugs and woman. He was then sprayed with a chemical agent, tackled, disarmed, and executed. Plain as day. DO NOT let them tell you otherwise. [contains quote post or other embedded...bsky.app
Plus this; footage from the lady in pink that you could see in the video I posted earlier.
[EXTREME WARNING: This is a totally unedited video of the shooting]
Given that Trump fully intends to expand the areas ICE will operate in, I'm certain that in places like NYC & LA they are hoping for a violent reaction. And unfortunately they will probably get one.It's what Trump 'needs'. Stephen Miller knew this and planned this, because more protestors will now come out. More will film ICE and keep an eye on them.
Then ICE will continue to say they're being obstructed and more people will be hurt, or killed.
Eventually the Government will invoke powers to remove people's freedoms to move around and try to set in motion the processes to delay or halt the mid-term elections.
I am not sure if protests will spread to other states, but I'm sure there are already plans to goad people in more states to ensure things get out of control.
It's nothing short of shocking watch the moment that man is put to death, and equally was the violence used prior to the agents opening fire. They were quite clearly motivated to get stuck into a fight, using their sheer weight of numbers to overpower the man. It's not fully clear what triggered the first agent to draw and fire his weapon, but at the time the man appeared to be in some serious distress having taken quite a beating. I have heard rumours that I can't confirm that after the killing, a number of agents were on his body seemingly frantically looking for his gun. I've also heard rumours that the woman that filmed the video from close range was also detained, although again I can't confirm that. Make of that what you will if any of it is true.I am absolutely not saying anyone has to watch someone being shot multiple times, but I am glad I did because it is something people really do need to see. It's shockingly violent, but it's real life and people need to see what's going on.
X and Fox will likely not show the video, or show edited footage alongside the picture of the gun, and spin the narrative that he was trying to kill all the ICE agents, but these videos (and there may be more) expose the lies.
When the next incident occurs, I hope there will be people there to film it too. There will be a point where the people will hopefully rise up and even many Republicans realise enough is enough.
I think we should all wait and see what Joe Rogan says. With his massive audience, he has the power to change opinions and I think he's slowly waking up and realising what he's been partially responsible for. It's never too late to realise this.
The only way that the states can fight this is by working together. If the Minnesota Governor uses the National Guard to eject ICE from the state then Trump invokes the Insurrection Act and send the army in. However if California, Oregon, Washington (state), Illinois etc. all do the same in unison then he can't send the army into all of them. The governors would need to trust that the Guardsmen are loyal to their state though, and wouldn't just take orders from Trump when he attempts to federalise them.Given that Trump fully intends to expand the areas ICE will operate in, I'm certain that in places like NYC & LA they are hoping for a violent reaction. And unfortunately they will probably get one.
Have a listen to "Ohio" by CSNY 56 years ago about the murders by the National Guard of 4 student protestors. Not so different days, and hopefully it will lead to a similar change in public attitudes
If this happens it could be classed as civil war.The only way that the states can fight this is by working together. If the Minnesota Governor uses the National Guard to eject ICE from the state then Trump invokes the Insurrection Act and send the army in. However if California, Oregon, Washington (state), Illinois etc. all do the same in unison then he can't send the army into all of them. The governors would need to trust that the Guardsmen are loyal to their state though, and wouldn't just take orders from Trump when he attempts to federalise them.
This is exactly what I was thinking, and at this point the tech bros, Wall Street and several other wealthy influential interests in the US would have to intervene and try to stop it, because a US Civil War II would make 1929 look like a bad trading day and a dollar collapse that makes Weimar Germany look like carnival confetti display.If this happens it could be classed as civil war.
At this point, one side has already declared war.If this happens it could be classed as civil war.
At this point, one side has already declared war.