New to this, so hope I'm interpreting the rules correctly.![]()
Taking a short walk from the Bars to the station, I find myself unable to help jumping on board the 15:35 1A50 Virgin Voyager to London Euston, arriving EUS 17:38 in anticipation of getting some damn good Pendo thrash in before the end of the day!![]()
Just in time to make the 18:55 London Midland service to St Albans Abbey arr. 19:11 Tuesday evening.We take the 17:57 London Overground service to Watford Junction, arriving 18:48 on Tuesday.
Can I get a quick run to Milton Keynes Central, arriving 19:36 on Tuesday?![]()
(LM 2K65)
Can I get a quick run to Milton Keynes Central, arriving 19:36 on Tuesday?(LM 2K65)
Is it me, or did we just choose the same train out of pure coincidence? :razz:Just in time to make the 18:55 London Midland service to St Albans Abbey arr. 19:11 Tuesday evening.

Is it me, or did we just choose the same train out of pure coincidence? :razz:
The batteries have run out in my phone and I'm unable to do any timetable look-ups...So we're still at St. Albans whilst somebody else gets this info out.![]()

HOLD HOLD HOLD
Things are a little mixed up now. Need to get this sorted before we continue with any move. An adjudicator is required
I saw this happening a few posts up, hence my edit. It often happens when multiple players are posting simultaneously.Edit: User contention in progress (This'd be better played over IRC!) - Last station is MAN at 21:28 on Tuesday.

Rather than making any void declarations at this time, we will give "Death" the opportunity to confirm the departure time in their post and rephrase it so it does not read like a question as I believe it was the intention to make the journey but since they were new to the game, they were not entirely sure if it would be valid or not.I think that ultimately, the question is whether the post that took us to MK is accepted with the time of departure not being included in the post.