Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
We now take the 12:52 First Trans-Pennine Express service to York arriving at 15:18 Friday Afternoon
How long have First TPE been running services from Preston to York...
We now take the 12:52 First Trans-Pennine Express service to York arriving at 15:18 Friday Afternoon
How long have First TPE been running services from Preston to York...hock:
No offence to the Scots, but I'm glad we're back in England, as I thought we'd be stuck in that bloody Lobster right up in the Highlands![]()
We now take the 12:52 Northern service to York arriving at 15:18 Friday Afternoon
Lybster...not Lobster...:roll:
It was you, if I remember was the first one to suffer from Lybster Omnibus Syndrome..![]()
We now take the 12:52 Northern service to York arriving at 15:18 Friday Afternoon
Next we take a whopper journey as we embark on 1V64, the 1541 CrossCountry service to Taunton, arriving there at 2018 on Sunday evening.
We now board the National Express West Midland service 53 to West Bromwich bus station that arrives there at 0854 on Tuesday morning
Hang on, we arrived at Merry Hill at 0937?!
I had read the wrong column of that timetable.....However, I have now amended that posting to show the correct departure and arrival times.
Please now refer to that posting to set the next part of the journey.