Is this the new timetable starting next Monday? The service is still Arriva operated currently and i can't see a 0727 journey in the current timetable.We next board the 0727 Stagecoach Midlands service 78 to Walsgrave (Parkway Island), arriving there at 0757 on Wednesday.
This is the reply that I was given when I made a recent query on how to make postings of bus journeys on this thread that fell in the Christmas and New Year time period.Or go through to Friday 2nd January where most timetables go back to normal.
Makes perfect sense, although I think Monday 5th is when most areas go back to normal.This is the reply that I was given when I made a recent query on how to make postings of bus journeys on this thread that fell in the Christmas and New Year time period.
Yeah this is from Monday 5th.Is this the new timetable starting next Monday? The service is still Arriva operated currently and i can't see a 0727 journey in the current timetable.
That being the case......Yeah this is from Monday 5th.
Not until 2nd February unfortunately.We next board the 2040 Nottingham City Transport service 90 to Newark Bus Station that rrives there at 2138 on Wednesday.
Indeed so...I just only saw the start date was the 2nd, but did not read the full detail....Not until 2nd February unfortunately.
We next board the 1953 Nottingham City Transport Green Line service 8 to West Bridgford (Stanhome Drive), arriving there at 2010 on Wednesday.We continue with the 1936 Nottingham City Transport service 1 to Trent Bridge, Victoria Embankment arriving there at 1948 on Wednesday.