Hamma52
Member
We then walk over to the park and ride, getting the 0720 Stagecoach C bus service towards Marford, disembarking in the bustling centre of Exeter at High Street at 0731.
Invalid move I'm afraid, you can only walk up to half a mile.As there isn't much to do in a housing estate in Exwick, we begrudgingly have no choice but to walk 25 minutes to Exeter St David's.
We board the 0927 Cross Country 1S43 towards Edinburgh Waverley, alighting at Darlington at 1500 on Wednesday.
Hmm.Invalid move I'm afraid, you can only walk up to half a mile.
The E runs every 12 minutes.Hmm.
In which case, unless I'm missing something, I can't see an option for progression? The only transport within half a mile are buses of which:
The E service has just been use = invalid
The 985 service next runs at 3pm = more than two hours = invalid
Everywhere else is too far a walk.
What do you suggest? Like I say, I am probably missing something?
It is valid to use the same route for consecutive journeys but not the same service.The E service has just been use = invalid
We next board the 0818 Stagecoach South West service E to Exeter (Fore Street) that arrives there at 0848 on Wednesday.We next board the 0739 Stagecoach South West service E to Exwick (Withycombe Way), arriving there at 0806 on Wednesday.
Ahh okay, my apologies, I must've misunderstood.It is valid to use the same route for consecutive journeys but not the same service.
We next board the 0818 Stagecoach South West service E to Exeter (Fore Street) that arrives there at 0848 on Wednesday.