Xenophon PCDGS
Veteran Member
We take advantage of the overnight travel relaxation rule and board the 0607 McGills service 22 to North Barr (the bus stop near Sempill Avenue on Bargarran Road) that arrives there at 0643 on Saturday morning.
Has this move not broken the 5 min connection rule, the previous move arriving at 2254?We then catch the 2255 Scottish Citylink AIR to Glasgow Buchanan Street Bus Station, arriving at 2349 on Friday Night.
Hoping someone can try get to McInroy's Point in Gourock
Shouldn't make too much of a difference as we're breaking our journey overnight anyway.Has this move not broken the 5 min connection rule, the previous move arriving at 2254?
Following the revelation that we can travel from Edinburgh Airport to Glasgow an hour later, which bares no difference to the next day, we continue on the 0655 McGills service 23 to Queen Elizabeth Hospital, arriving there at 0733 on Saturday morning.We take advantage of the overnight travel relaxation rule and board the 0607 McGills service 22 to North Barr (the bus stop near Sempill Avenue on Bargarran Road) that arrives there at 0643 on Saturday morning.
I'm personally unaware of an area called Possil; I know of Possilpark which is where said stop is, there is a street named Possil Road if that's what you're thinking of?General Query....are there two different places , one called Possil and the other called Possilpark? I am confused in what some online timetables tell me, so it is best if I don't make a wrong posting.
When I saw the area name, I was reminded of Dame Edna Everage....aka Barry Humphries.
That's the weekday timetable, first service on a Sunday isnt until 0830.(In real life, five years ago we took the TPE service to Poulton-le-Fylde station then walked to St Chads church (there are two bus stances there) to make the described journey above as my sister-in-law was hospitalised there. It seemed a modern hospital with good facilities for patients, staff and visitors)
I thought that I had done this already. Look at my posting and it shown an edit time of 0744 and your posting was made at 0748. I had to be away early today as I had to travel to Wigan to the suite rooms of my post stroke consultant and it was 1630 hours this afternoon before I finally returned home. I wonder what has happed to the posting amendment that I made? This type of matter last occurred with one of my amended postings about three years ago on the Rugby Union thread.@Xenophon PCDGS could we possibly reinstate your move to Knott End, just on the 0830 departure as opposed to the 0535?
My apologies Paul, I didn't see the amendment!I thought that I had done this already. Look at my posting and it shown an edit time of 0744 and your posting was made at 0748. I had to be away early today as I had to travel to Wigan to the suite rooms of my post stroke consultant and it was 1630 hours this afternoon before I finally returned home. I wonder what has happed to the posting amendment that I made? This type of matter last occurred with one of my amended postings about three years ago on the Rugby Union thread.
I now have again made the edit and this time double-checked that it appears in print.
Making use of a slightly rarer transport form, and one that I'm not sure has been used on here before, we walk to the slipway and board the 0950* ferry service to Fleetwood Ferry, arriving there at 0955* on Sunday morning.We take the 0830 Blackpool Transport service 2C to Knott End on Sea (the bus stop opposite the Bourne Arms PH near the ferry slipway) that arrives there at 0922 on Sunday morning.