ValleyLines142
Established Member
We next board the 1345 Stagecoach West service 41 to Cheltenham (Tesco), arriving there at 1410 on Saturday afternoon.
There's a 1435 getting to Queens Road at 1441?We take another 6 minute walk to the previous stop, Cheltenham (Francis Close Hall) and take Stagecoach West's N service at 1408 to Cheltenham (Queen's Road), arriving at 1411 on Saturday.
Edit: it looks like Google Maps has different times to bustimes.org, which says it stats at 1405 but has the same time at Queen's Road of 1411
More edit: Neither of those is valid as we got there at 1410...
Just a short sabbatical this time round then.Just a "flying nightime" visit for old times' sake......
I felt that under the circumstances prevailing and medically, somewhat being in none too good a shape, I felt that as I had a six-monthly meeting scheduled with my post-stroke consultant (stroke suffered in July 2012), that I could discuss recent events as being similar occurring in real life that were also affecting me, as one of the things you have to watch out for in post-stroke situations is being aware of the effects on the brain when the blood supply is becoming disrupted. I am currently prescribed Apixiban to aid that blood supply. An unfortunate extra cross to bear for me is the emotional state that I can find myself sometimes facing at the age of 77. My consultant said that whilst I still participate on websites, to be warned against finding myself in "situations" and not to react to matters from which it is easier not to become too involved.Just a short sabbatical this time round then.