Andy Pacer
Established Member
We walk outside to the bus stops and await the 1500 Arriva Beds & Bucks service 3 to Kingston, District Centre arriving there at 1533 on Thursday.
MoodCompletely lost the plot...
I think it's okay; to be fair the bus stop is literally outside the station so it would be immensely tricky to miss it.Where the walk is less than 5 minutes, can we make a less than 5 minute connection, or does the minimum connection time fo 5 minutes still apply?
If this departure breaks the rules then we depart instead at 2026, arriving at 2059.
It is Friday....however that is also the service that we have just alighted offI think the day is still FRIDAY.....(see previous postings)
We next board the 2234 Great Western Railway service to Portsmouth & Southsea that arrives there at 2259 on Friday evening..

i assume its thisHelp! I think I may be in a parallel universe at the moment, as arriving at Bath at 1959 on Friday, I can't find 1D91 at or around 2037 to Botley on Thursday or Friday. Equally, I can't find a 2234 or 2241 from Botley to Portsmouth & Southsea.
Think I'm going to wait for someone else to post the next move then I'll hopefully have a clue what is happening
As you were![]()