Andy Pacer
Established Member
We next take the 1159 South Western Railway service to Westbury arriving at 1251 on Tuesday afternoon.
Is it a 49? Seems to almost fit.I'm struggling with this one, as I can't find a 76 at Yoxall Rd, or indeed at Kings Norton station. Am I missing something? Sorry, I try not to be pedantic but am genuinely defeated on this one...![]()
Is it a 49? Seems to almost fit.
I'm struggling with this one, as I can't find a 76 at Yoxall Rd, or indeed at Kings Norton station. Am I missing something? Sorry, I try not to be pedantic but am genuinely defeated on this one...![]()
Sorry folks, it is the 49 indeed!!Is it a 49? Seems to almost fit.
Realised I caught a 49 last weekend...We next board the 2039 National Express West Midlands service 49 to Shirley (Yoxall Road), arriving there at 2106 on Tuesday evening.