Andy Pacer
Established Member
If we are being that pedantic I will change it to Radcliffe on Trent where there will be even fewer onwards connections which I expected to be the usual whinge.There is more or less where we just came from!
If we are being that pedantic I will change it to Radcliffe on Trent where there will be even fewer onwards connections which I expected to be the usual whinge.There is more or less where we just came from!
We take the 4 minute, 0.2 mile walk to the Market Place where we aren't spoilt for choice at this time of the evening, so it's left to the 2120 Trent Barton Rushcliffe Mainline service to Radcliffe on Trent, Golf Road arriving at 2128 on Monday.We then board the 2050 Trent Barton Mainline service to Bingham (Long Acre), arriving there at 2109 on Monday evening.
Why I was trying to get us somewhere we could change routes!Not being pedantic; simply trying to get a bit of variety which this thread seems to be extremely lacking at the moment as I noticed in Scotland earlier this week....
We next board the 2208 Trent Barton Mainline service to Nottingham (Railway Station), arriving there at 2228 on Monday evening.
It's a decent enough place and handy for connections.* First trip to Sheffield last weekend, thoroughly enjoyed!