DerekC
Established Member
We grab a cup of tea while waiting for the 17:20 Transport for Wales service to Welshpool where we arrive at 17:49 on Monday afternoon
If we have to get the ferry straight back, there's a 07:45 departure.Why have we gone here when it only runs between here and Oban?
All we can do is board the 1000 Caledonian MacBrayne service CM15 to Oban, arriving there at 1055 on Friday morning.
Why have we gone here when it only runs between here and Oban?
All we can do is board the 1000 Caledonian MacBrayne service CM15 to Oban, arriving there at 1055 on Friday morning.
If we have to get the ferry straight back, there's a 07:45 departure.
It's operated by the same craft, so I'd argue that those rules apply.It says 10 minutes should be allowed for check in though.
It's operated by the same craft, so I'd argue that those rules apply.
I'd say that check-in times count as part of interchange times, therefore one is allowed to ignore said times because it is operated by the same craft.Have a look on Bus Times.