ValleyLines142
Established Member
We then board 1J54, the 0931 Southern service to Swanwick, arriving there at 1054 on Monday morning.
Last edited:
I think you meant to say Monday morning
Paul Sidorczuk said:We decide to travel next to a cathedral city with a ship canal, so we board the 1150 SN service to Chichester that arrives there at 1224 on Monday afternoon.
We note the special minimum connection time that applies at this major railway station, so we next board the 1452 SE service to Shepherds Well that arrives there at 1644 on Monday afternoon.
That service doesn't call at Shepherds Well; at 1644 it calls at Margate.
I have checked my records with those of the National Rail Enquiries which give the times of the stops as being:-
1508...Bromley South
1522...Longfield
1526...Meopham
1539...Rochester
1541...Chatham
1546...Gillingham (Kent)
1551...Rainham
1555...Newington
1600...Sittingbourne
1609...Faversham
1619...Selling
1628...Canterbury East
1633...Bekesbourne
1637...Adisham
1639...Aylsham
1644...Shepherds Well
All that I can venture in return to your query is that Margate is rather a goodly distance away from the stations en route to Shepherds Well.