ValleyLines142
Established Member
Making our way into the bus station area of "The Vatican of the North", so called because its domed edifice, we next board the 2030 Arriva North West service 18 to Hale Barns (All Saints church on Hale Road) that arrives there at 2147 on Sunday evening.
The Trafford Centre is just absolutely spectacular. I love it!
That reminds me actually, I'm doing my dissertation on travel and retail there, so I need to conduct some research soon!
We then wait for a returning Arriva North West service 18 at 2206 which we catch and alight at Manchester Airport The Station at 2218 on Sunday evening.
On the last few occasions we've been to Manchester Airport, we always seem to continue on the 43 service, so let's mix things up a little by boarding a different bus, in the form of the 2319 Stagecoach Manchester service 105 to Chorlton (Princess Road/Barlow Moor Road), arriving there at 2357 on Sunday evening.
