I do apologise for the confusion, I immediately realised about the Ferry Terminal and took the chance to edge the game towards Orkney (as there are 10 bus services and 3 ferry connections to the mainland so I thought it was possible).Well that was confusing, as you originally put Thurso Bank of Scotland!
No problem, however I couldn't actually find any ferry departures to Orkney, unless I didn't look very well!I do apologise for the confusion, I immediately realised about the Ferry Terminal and took the chance to edge the game towards Orkney (as there are 10 bus services and 3 ferry connections to the mainland so I thought it was possible).
From one Park & Ride to another, we next board the 2056 Ember service E1 to Ingliston (Park & Ride), arriving there at 2127 on Friday.We next take the 1816 Scottish Citylink / Megabus service M91 to Kinross Park & Ride, arriving there at 2027 on Friday.
Northlink Ferries run 2 departures per day to Stromness, at the time of the move I made it would've required a longer overnight break as the departure is around 9 in the morning.No problem, however I couldn't actually find any ferry departures to Orkney, unless I didn't look very well!