Looking at the 201 timetable on Bustimes, I wonder why John Kennedy Road is shown TWICE in the first and second places and it appears that I chose the departure times of the second-placed one as it it was yellow-highlighted.The 2116 would be fine as we were at the terminus so that vehicle would have commenced its new separate journey back towards Manchester.
We next board the 2333 Stagecoach Manchester service 330 to Woodley Station that arrives there at 2356 on Wednesday.Plodding along, we next board the 2259 Go North West service 345 to Ashton-under-Lyne (Asda), arriving there at 2314 on Wednesday.
I've been to Hattersley before but I've not actually travelled on the 201. I believe there is a stop of that name on Ashworth Lane and one on John Kennedy Road itself, hence the confusion.Looking at the 201 timetable on Bustimes, I wonder why John Kennedy Road is shown TWICE in the first and second places and it appears that I chose the departure times of the second-placed one as it it was yellow-highlighted.
We next board the 0004 Stagecoach Manchester service 330 to Flowery Field (Throstle Bank Street), arriving there at 0016 on Thursday.We next board the 2333 Stagecoach Manchester service 330 to Woodley Station that arrives there at 2356 on Wednesday.