ValleyLines142
Established Member
That's it for the evening. Attempting a second shot of escaping the Cumbrian Coast, we return for the 0610 Northern service 2C32 to Barrow-in-Furness, arriving there at 0641 on Saturday.
I think the 0650 is valid?We next take the 0748 Northern service to Preston, arriving there at 0906 on Saturday.
I assumed that the 0641 arrival becomes the 0650 departure as they are next to each other in the PDF timetable on their website.I think the 0650 is valid?
That's how I feel most times!We leave the station and from the West View Road bus stop we take the 17.11 Stagecoach C&NL service X6 to Kendal Bus Station arriving at 08.49 on Saturday.
That's the second time I've been beaten trying to make that move.
But it becomes a different service so its fine to use.I assumed that the 0641 arrival becomes the 0650 departure as they are next to each other in the PDF timetable on their website.
Edit: on Realtime Trains for last Saturday, 0641 arrival does become the 0650 departure so it is essentially re-boarding the train.
That's how I feel most times!
But it becomes a different service so its fine to use.
With an arrival time of 0809 into Preston, we leave the station and take the nine minute/0.4 mile walk to Corporation Street and board the 0834 Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire service 68 to St Annes (Clifton Drive North/St Leonards Road West), arriving there at 0937 on Saturday.
Obviously changed from the previous Saturday when 156409 was on 2C32 then worked 2T39 06.51 to Corkickle on the current emergency timetable.The 0641 arrivals was 2C32 and the 0650 departure was 1Y92 for last Saturday, and both of these was operated using 195105.
We next take the 0945 Blackpool Transport Lytham Lines 11 to Royal Oak, Bagot Street, arriving there at 1002 on Saturday.
We next take the 10.16 Stagecoach M&SL service 68 to Preston Bus Station arriving at 11.45 on Saturday.
You obviously must like Preston. Someone has to I guessWe take the short walk to the Albert Square bus stop for the 16.42 Archway Travel service 75 alighting at Preston Railway Station at 18.27 on Saturday.
We next board the 1958 Stagecoach Merseyside & South Lancashire service X2 to Litherland* (Hartwell Street), arriving there at 2107 on Saturday.We next board the 1845 Stagecoach Merseyside and South Lancashire service 2 to Banks (the bus stop by Church Road on Hoole Lane) that arrives there at 1929 on Saturday.
Departs at 1158We have a brief stop in the Concourse at which point we take the 1155 Arriva North West service 375 to Pemberton, Enfield Street arriving at 12:29 on Sunday Afternoon