• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Sun: HOW many rail workers does it take to re-surface a crossing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

boing_uk

Member
Joined
18 May 2009
Messages
619
Location
Blackburn
Folks will now be trawling the internet to catch more puns to chip in to this thread with... but Im a batter man than that and oil be damned if I am going to get wrapped up in such tabloid nonsense.
 

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Joined
6 Aug 2009
Messages
44,419
Location
Yorks
I'm not sure whether to continue contributing to this thread.

I'll have to mull-et over !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top