and i was getting hopefully when it was 2 - 1, although i knew that wasn't going to stay like that (but at least i get something for the greek goal at least! edit - or not...)
They scored 2
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
and i was getting hopefully when it was 2 - 1, although i knew that wasn't going to stay like that (but at least i get something for the greek goal at least! edit - or not...)
They scored 2![]()
Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
Hang on a minute. I didn't realise that the points tally was reset to zero.
Would have tried harder had I known.![]()
Twit
How dare you misspell my name, sir!
I will have you know again that my name ends with an "x" for x-ray, not a "t" for a bag of tea leaves.
I think I'll be going to buy some pots and pans to go with the wooden spoon
I'm working as fast as I can guys!
Assuming the server is OK, allowing for writing the prose I will probably need about 10-12 minutes from now.