• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Now how on earth did I miss Meadowhall? :oops:

Rotherham Central is now the next stop.
I was wondering whether Rotherham was actually valid from Sheffield, as there is the odd service which goes round from Sheffield via Tinsley, so passes through Rotherham Central. I'm not sure whether any such services actually call though, but as you have withdrawn it there is no need to check.

Swinton
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
I seem to remember you can't go Deighton-Brighouse non-stop (the first time I thought it was possible was when I posted Deighton after this game had gone Mirfield-Huddersfield - only to be told I'd just accidentally won! :lol:

Stalybridge with TPE.
 

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,040
Location
Gloucester
Really? Even though there's a spur going north-westerly from Deighton to Brighouse? Well done for accidentally winning! ;)

Ashton-under-Lyne
 

Top