• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,487
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
I am beginning to wonder if anyone is actually scoring this quiz now....the last "points table" was published on this thread in mid-January...:roll:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rugby...also invalid from previous posting (See next posting entry for clarification of that)
 
Last edited:

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
This is why I posted ".....where does this leave us ?" on posting #14616, but the quiz just carried on,
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---


It looks like DanTrainMan185 has won this leg.

We now need a new starting station.

Sorry, I joined late in the day and failed to notice Derby had already gone. :oops:
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
I am beginning to wonder if anyone is actually scoring this quiz now....the last "points table" was published on this thread in mid-January...:roll:
Yes, Oxted has shown me the scoring spreadsheet, I am up to the beginning of February. When I reach a point at which the scores are up to date, I'll post a list.
 

Top