• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DanTrain

Member
Joined
9 Jul 2017
Messages
753
Location
Sheffield
HOLD:
I take full responsibility here, but my posting of Aslockton earlier, which was wrong and had to be deleted has lead to a double post by Paul. I fear we may need to backtrack to it. Sorry!

 

Darren R

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2013
Messages
1,252
Location
Lancashire
GENERAL INFORMATION

RED SECTION UPDATE

I am pleased to report that Preston to Blackpool South has now reopened following its closure for modernisation works.

Currently the Red Section (on page one of the thread) is as follows:

Kirkham & Wesham to Blackpool North: closed until 25th March 2018.

For the avoidance of any misunderstanding, this means that Poulton-le-Fylde, Layton and Blackpool North remain closed.
 

Top