• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
Swanwick and the points :D

Thanks to @DasLunatic for conceding, and also for staying up and completing this mammoth leg; you're a great guy.

And as for the next leg...why not start it at York? York it is then.

Night all :)
 

DasLunatic

Member
Joined
11 May 2015
Messages
696
Well, I played it expecting you to go up to Swaythling...

London Kings Cross

NB: Apparently, this is the 420,000th post in this subforum
 
Last edited:

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
I enjoyed it (though it was difficult in the afternoon going through the Surrey Hills (I said I was on data, it was then) and I lost data in the middle of posting! It was better on a computer

Hatfield
 

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Joined
11 Jul 2017
Messages
3,506
Location
Leicestershire
There was a lot going on irrelevant to the game as well which made it even more confusing, but I won’t be too much of a killjoy!

Knebworth
 

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
Aslockton

I like it when the game is going fast, but you have a point about irrelevant stuff in postings
 

Top