backontrack
Established Member
With 29 pages of this thread used, 869 posts have been made on this game so far today (including this one).
Can we reach 1000?
Can we reach 1000?
Assuming we carry on from Bishopbriggs;In case Preston is invalid, I will proffer an alternative: Bishopbriggs
(so that DL can win at Blackpool)(now let's hope that's invalid and we continue from Preston...)
Thank you for your contributions tonight, I hope we can do it too101 to go, post 115272 will be number 1000! I’ve got to go to bed now, hopefully you lot can stay awake to do it (why does this sound like more of an achievement than it actually is!) Good luck![]()
I'm afraid that is valid, I was on a train that went from Falkirk High straight to Croy only last week.(now let's hope that's invalid and we continue from Preston...)

So that we can have a decent run of stations in this next round, I'll start the next round at Birmingham InternationalIt'll be a win, as a passenger service does run there. We don't have time to wait if we want to break records.
Right, I'm taking things into my own hands and striking through Preston.
@DanNCL gets the official win, so please start the next leg.
It would help us all reach the target if we could start somewhere where there's a decent run of stations and we all know which ones they are.![]()

Sorry, I was too late with Coventry Arena as Rugby had already been posted.Bedworth
NuneatonRugby