• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
With 29 pages of this thread used, 869 posts have been made on this game so far today (including this one).

Can we reach 1000?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DanTrain

Member
Joined
9 Jul 2017
Messages
753
Location
Sheffield
101 to go, post 115272 will be number 1000! I’ve got to go to bed now, hopefully you lot can stay awake to do it (why does this sound like more of an achievement than it actually is!) Good luck :)
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
101 to go, post 115272 will be number 1000! I’ve got to go to bed now, hopefully you lot can stay awake to do it (why does this sound like more of an achievement than it actually is!) Good luck :)
Thank you for your contributions tonight, I hope we can do it too :smile:
 

DanNCL

Established Member
Joined
17 Jul 2017
Messages
5,123
Location
County Durham
(now let's hope that's invalid and we continue from Preston...)
I'm afraid that is valid, I was on a train that went from Falkirk High straight to Croy only last week.

I do however think it might be a wise idea to wait for an adjudication on the Preston move before declaring Falkirk High as a win.
 

backontrack

Established Member
Joined
2 Feb 2014
Messages
6,399
Location
The UK
It'll be a win, as a passenger service does run there. We don't have time to wait if we want to break records.

Right, I'm taking things into my own hands and striking through Preston.

@DanNCL gets the official win, so please start the next leg.

It would help us all reach the target if we could start somewhere where there's a decent run of stations and we all know which ones they are. :)
 

DanNCL

Established Member
Joined
17 Jul 2017
Messages
5,123
Location
County Durham
It'll be a win, as a passenger service does run there. We don't have time to wait if we want to break records.

Right, I'm taking things into my own hands and striking through Preston.

@DanNCL gets the official win, so please start the next leg.

It would help us all reach the target if we could start somewhere where there's a decent run of stations and we all know which ones they are. :)
So that we can have a decent run of stations in this next round, I'll start the next round at Birmingham International
 

Top