• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

A Challenge

Established Member
Joined
24 Sep 2016
Messages
2,837
I am unable to find one, it appears it was removed at the timetable change, as I'm sure I have used one before. This means that from Melton Mobray northbounds you can go to only East Midlands Parkway and Nottingham. Does this mean that (as Paul posted both Melton Mowbray and East Midlands Parkway) that Loughborough, East Midlands Parkway, Long Eaton, Attenborough and Beeston all need to be struckthrough to continue as Melton Mowbray to Nottingham is then the next valid move from Melton Mowbray?
 

Darren R

Established Member
Joined
26 Jan 2013
Messages
1,252
Location
Lancashire
I can only find services in the opposite direction.

Melton Mowbray was the last valid post; can I ask all subsequent posts be struck-through.
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Please continue from Melton Mowbray:
I can only find services in the opposite direction.

Melton Mowbray was the last valid post; can I ask all subsequent posts be struck-through.
Darren R is an adjudicator so please ensure you comply with any adjudications he gives in future. I'm going to strike through all posts after Melton Mowbray so please continue from there; post 112347.
 

Top