• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GatwickDepress

Established Member
Joined
14 Jan 2013
Messages
2,588
Location
Leeds
As Hebden Bridge has already gone, I believe you have just won. Please select the next start station, note that it must have at least 1 through platform.
I presume the prize is winning itself? :)

Alright, so somewhere nice and big, and for once, in the south! Ashford International.
 

Trainfan344

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Messages
2,305
I presume the prize is winning itself? :)

Alright, so somewhere nice and big, and for once, in the south! Ashford International.

The prize is points, It's kinda opposite to the phrase "Points mean Prizes..."
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Appledore (Kent)
 

Top