• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
Colchester Town
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The next game will start at Reddish South
 

Robinson

Member
Joined
1 Aug 2010
Messages
623
Location
Helensburgh
Nor would I have taken us this way had I been playing away from Guide Bridge, especially as we only started at Reddish South...

Dinting
 

Rich McLean

Established Member
Joined
6 Feb 2012
Messages
1,757
Willington
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Next leg will start at Penychain
 
Last edited:

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Joined
17 Apr 2011
Messages
35,473
Location
A typical commuter-belt part of north-west England
Criccieth

Let us hope there will be no more the the "short-leg" journeys, as occurred last night. I was away from this quiz for only a matter of a few hours, yet about four of these types of legs had occurred by the time that I logged-on again. It is times like this when I remember Frankie Howerd singing the signature tune of the TV series "Up Pompeii" and with apologies to the songwriter for making a slight word change, one line could now read....
"There's no decorum, on the forum"
 

Top