• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trainfan344

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Messages
2,305
May i enquire which trains go from St Margarets to Cambridge heath without calling at the other stations?
 

Trainfan344

Established Member
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Messages
2,305
I have deleted that last posting as I had Bethal Green in my mind when I made it, having missed a whole page of postings.

I've done that before Paul, your not alone!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just to Clarify the next posting should come after St. Margaret's
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Hertford East
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
The next game will start at Bayford.
 

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
Meldreth
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---


Rather naughty of you, young man, as the station you have named could also be taken as that of Hadfield (wearing my "pedantic" hat as I state this)...just as we have another contributor who feels that "Twerp" will be acceptable for Thorpe Bay...:D:D

Your point is taken, I attempted to differenciate by adding the 'Mr' at the start... ;)

Shepreth
 

Buttsy

Established Member
Joined
20 May 2011
Messages
1,374
Location
Hanborough
Bridge On The River Cam aka Cambridge
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Dullingham
 

Top