• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Messages
7,040
Location
Gloucester
Not sure whether Holytown would have been nominated for a parly bonus from Whifflet due to the fact that direct services there only operate on the four Sundays before Christmas?


Bargeddie
 

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Carmyle
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I think I may have just won, as I think everything from Whifflet goes into Central High Level, which has gone. If so, we will start next at Alvechurch.
 

Top