• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
2,442
Now back at home, using my own computer.....

Kelvindale.....and the points
I didn't know Kelvindale existed, as I use a slightly out of date edition of Mr Baker's rail atlas. I've just looked in table 232 and it seems everything stops there, therefore my Maryhill was invalid, therefore you haven't just won. Sorry about that.
http://www.networkrail.co.uk/browse documents/eNRT/Dec11/timetables/Table232.pdf

I'll move us on and say Maryhill. It is valid this time.
Actually, that won't work as you will then have said Anniesland and Kelvindale in consecutive posts. Kelvindale
 

Top