Robinson
Member
Excuse me!? I have been here since #12723 actually at Homerton! I did not rui any 2 player pattern! :P hehe!
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment...
Excuse me!? I have been here since #12723 actually at Homerton! I did not rui any 2 player pattern! :P hehe!
I believe you have just won.
It was a tongue-in-cheek comment...
Not a valid starting station as it has no through platforms.The next game will start from Swansea.
Not a valid starting station as it has no through platforms.
At the start of a game, the OP(at the very beginning or if necessary) or the player who previously ended a leg of the journey, will choose a starting station (unless the player has called an ¡§open floor¡¨, in which any player can choose a starting station) that adheres to the following criteria:
„« It is on NR rails (or Merseyrail)
„« It is not just a terminal station.
„« It is not the same station as the one which ended the previous leg.
There was a precedent set when it was decided that Bourne End was an invalid starting station.This would imply that Swansea is allowed surely?
There was a precedent set when it was decided that Bourne End was an invalid starting station.
Ah well, okay then we've started from Llansamlet......
I cannot trace a posting that says Llansamlet has been officially named as the starting station......am I blind or can anyone else see it....:roll:.
Where is this leg starting from ?
I cannot trace a posting that says Llansamlet has been officially named as the starting station......am I blind or can anyone else see it....:roll:.
Where is this leg starting from ?
It is the only major station remaining open in Swansea. I suspect that officially the High Street suffix has now been removed.And not only that - where is Swansea High Street station?
And not only that - where is Swansea High Street station?
I cannot trace a posting that says Llansamlet has been officially named as the starting station......am I blind or can anyone else see it....:roll:.
Where is this leg starting from ?
Just think of how many points in "Scrabble" could be gained by naming stations on this line!!